Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a medical term that means sexual impotence of man and the inability to maintain an erection during the sexual act. According to statistics and researches, this diagnosis is more than 30% of the representatives of the strong half of mankind. I disease no age given, erectile dysfunction affects both young men, men of solid age.
According to the diagnosis of the problem of impotency nowadays it is very serious. It is believed that impotence is a psychological problem, which is related to the regular stress, insecurity and fears before intercourse. However, thanks to a modern research, it was revealed that the majority of erectile dysfunction cases are related to causes physiological, most of which, thanks to recent developments in medicine, with success, are treated in different ways.
Causes of impotence
The health reasons the development of erectile dysfunction include:
- Hormone problems (for example, the lack of testosterone);
- Liver disease;
- Nephrology disease;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Disturbances of the microcirculation;
- Diseases, neoplastic;
- Obesity is a chronic disease;
- Sexually transmitted diseases;
- Excessive abuse of alcohol and nicotine.
However, the main factor of development of loss of power serve to a failure of functioning of the nervous system. These include:
- Chronic the earthquake and fatigue;
- Lack in the body of minerals;
- Regular stress and nervous disorders.
Impotence can receive, and after the operation in the column, the bladder, the lower departments of intestine and prostate.
Cause a violation of erection can also take certain medications: anti-anxiety drugs, diuretics, sedatives and hypotensive drugs.
Therefore, to assign the correct treatment, you should list all medications that you drank before the emergence of problems with potency.
The diagnosis of erectile dysfunction
Like any other, the treatment of power begins with the visit of a physician to make a diagnosis. Basically, the first possible causes of erectile dysfunction, the expert recognizes even during the primary conversation with the patient. The diagnosis can be done in several steps: Definition of the patient's complaints. The first admission involves the collection of anamnesis, as well as the questionnaire of the patients about problems in sexual life. Also the appearance of symptoms of impotence, identified with the help, especially developed for the questionnaire International Index of Erectile Function. This form includes 5 simple, simple questions and answers that help the physician in evaluating the pick up the most effective practice, and useful to assign treatment.
- Psychosocial examination. This phase involves the analysis of the psychological state of the patient.The expert also reveals the absence or the presence of men of depressive states. To detect this, the patient channel in a search to a therapist or neurologist, for the assignment of additional treatment;
- Physical examination. It allows you to install more precise causes and identify the degree of development of erectile dysfunction. The main goal of this step is to identify the problems related to the incorrect functioning of the thyroid. This can include hair loss, skin problems, thin, change of heart rate and t. d. Also includes the medical examination of the genitalia of a man. The expert sees the general state of the scrotum, and detects possible changes in the shape of a penis. At this stage, it is also carried out the diagnosis of the prostate.
- Laboratory studies. Include the realization of ultra-sound, measurement of blood pressure in the blood vessels of the penis, RAdjoisotapnoe scanning.
In addition, you can be assigned to a series of examinations and tests, for more details on the diagnosis of the causes of erectile dysfunction.
Course of treatment for the recovery of power
The recovery of energy in men is a complex series of events, which includes healthy eating, sports, drug therapy and physiotherapy and the use of different remedies, and t. d.
Read more about each of them:
- The medical therapy. All medicines, or as they are popularly known, "sexy" doping, that apply in clinical practice, help to achieve high efficiency of treatment, which reaches about 80%. However, his trademark are the side effects that occur in the majority of men. These include: headache, redness of neck and face, change of visual acuity, flushing of the oral cavity.
- Intrakavernoznye injection drug use of vasoactive drugs. This technique consists in the introduction of microinjections drugs use vasoactive drugs directly into the penis immediately before intimacy. This method has been widely spread and is considered to be one of the most popular for the power recovery.
- Intrauretralnogo therapy. In effect, this method is very similar to the previous one, but allows you to completely eliminate the injection. The therapy is absolutely painless, which is a considerable advantage. This technique is expensive the treatment, as well as drugs have relatively high cost. This therapy involves the requirement to use the condom.
- Vacuum - constrictor pharyngis inferior therapy. With the vacuum, the cylinder and the pump, in the corpora cavernosa of the penis creates a strong negative pressure, which causes the blood flow and, consequently, the erection, which is maintained by a ring at the base. This technique is not popular, as well as their efficiency is only 40% to 50%. Also the disadvantages refer to a painful, premature ejaculation, feeling of numbness of the penis, the impossibility of hiding the ring couplestnershi and short duration of sexual relationship (no more than 30 minutes).
- The restoration surgical power. Operational intervention is applied nowadays, only in exceptional cases, when the medication treatment does not give results in high or even unacceptable due to the individual characteristics of the patient. This method is shown in the case of arterial insufficiency and blood flow in the penis. Here is performed the surgery microvascular, the effectiveness of this method is 30-50%.
- Prosthesis penis. It is the end of the stage the treatment of erectile dysfunction when all other techniques have been helpless and showed no results.
- PsychotеRAпевtnical therapy. This technique involves the application of three-step technique focusing sensuality, that it is recommended to pay more attention to the satisfaction couplestnershi during intercourse.
The same can be rehabilitative therapy, which consists of a complex of various events:
- Consultations with a psychologist;
- Receipt of prescribed medicines;
- Herbal medicine;
- The treatment of chronic diseases;
- The intake of vitamins;
- The diet and reception of aphrodisiacs;
- Medical massage, and t. d.
In addition, the experts recommend taking folk remedies, which enjoys strong half of mankind for the recovery of the power of the male, since the beginning of the centuries. These include red wine, nuts, honey, seafood, garlic, sesame seeds, some types of dried fruits, and t. d.
In addition to the application of different remedies good results in the treatment show the pills to improve erection, such as Viagra, Cialis, and t. d. Accepts data from medications, one hour before having sex.
In case you have problems with potency, in any case, you should not self-medicate. Inappropriate under the individual characteristics of health medicines, home remedies or even tips internet, not only can not show results, but greatly to aggravate the situation. Therefore, when the first symptoms, seek the guidance of professionals.